Tune in now for five golden nuggets of money saving advice, plus the chance to win one of two boiling waters taps, worth £498 (who doesn't love a freebie)?
Presenters and renovation experts Jason Orme and Laura Crombie reveal the best-value video doorbell and kitchen worktop material, the £40 stylist's secret for revamping any room, how to remodel a kitchen under £20k, and why getting the right project insurance could save you thousands.
The episode is just 22 minutes' long, but use these timings to skip to your favourite money saving sections:
Tune in to more episodes of the Real Homes Show
- Small Space Squad (0.55): Creating an open plan kitchen and moving a bathroom upstairs on a budget
- Checking It Out (6.18): We reveal the best way to get red wine and pasta sauce stains out of carpets – is it baking soda, carpet mousse or a machine cleaner?
- Colour Wheel (10.36): How to be bold with coral in your home, whatever your budget
- The Hub (14.00): The lowdown on smart doorbells: are they worth it? How do they work? How much should you pay?
- Trade Secrets (18.05): How to make sure your home improvements are insured
- SoRealHomes (19.20): Tips for creating a personalised hallway from interior designer Dee Campling
- Competition (21.43): Win a 4-in-1 boiling water tap – see below for how to enter
We've teamed up with Qettle to give two lucky viewers the chance to win a Qettle 4-in-1 boiling water tap, which gives you filtered cold and boiling hot water, as well as normal hot and cold water. The taps are worth £498 each. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question: