Have you got your hands on the latest issue of Real Homes magazine yet? Every issue is packed to the rafters with expert advice on creating your dream home, but we wanted to put the real back into Real Homes by showing just how attainable the amazing homes you see in print and online are.
Whether you are living in an extended semi in the suburbs, in a modern city apartment that you're renting, or even a room at your parents' house where you're staying while you save up for your own place, Real Homes is for you.
We know you are going to love the November issue. Here's why...
- Easy ways to transform every room
- Free typographic art print
- Loft conversions to inspire you
- Sofa shop: velvet designs you are sure to love
- Get cosy with our guide to woodburners and radiators
- How to revamp your hallway
- Quick and easy ways to shop the look online
- How to make the latest design trends work for your home
- Why house plants are a must
- Chic window shutters
- A great community feel
- More colour, more to love and more ideas
We hope it inspires you to sit back, take stock and think about what your home means to you. It really is more amazing than you might think...
Join the community on #sorealhomes
We have shown your our makeover, so why not show us yours?
The new Real Homes is all about aspirational, yet attainable homes – and thanks to social media, it has never been easier for us to create a space where people can not only be inspired but inspire others too. That is why we have launched #sorealhomes on our website, and on Instagram to build a friendly, encouraging and creative space for people to share their interiors and ask for advice.
And, testament to how important this online community is, we couldn't be happier to be working with our columnist, Insta-interiors superstar, Lisa Dawson.
Keep an eye out for competitions, shout outs and ways to get involved on our So Real Homes hub.