Have you got your hands on an issue of the all-new Real Homes magazine yet? Every issue is still packed to the rafters with expert advice on creating your dream home, but we wanted to put the real back into Real Homes by showing just how attainable the amazing homes you see in print and online are.
Whether you are living in an extended semi in the suburbs, in a modern city apartment that you're renting, or even a room at your parents' house where you're staying while you save up for your own place, the new look Real Homes is for you.
We know you are going to love it. Here's why...
Inspiring decorating ideasImage 1 of 4
Expert buying guidesImage 2 of 4
Real homesImage 3 of 4
Family and home lifeImage 4 of 4
- 100s of home transformation ideas anyone can achieve
- Free typographic art print in every issue (see below)
- Quick and easy ways to shop the look online
- How to make the latest design trends work for your home
- Expert advice on extending your home
- Tips on creating a happy, healthy home life
- A great community feel
- More colour, more to love and more ideas
We hope it inspires you to sit back, take stock and think about what your home means to you. It really is more amazing than you might think...
- Subscribe today and get six issues for just £18 – plus a Joseph Joseph mini chopping board set worth £30
Join the community on #sorealhomes
We have shown your our makeover, so why not show us yours?
The new Real Homes is all about aspirational, yet attainable homes – and thanks to social media, it has never been easier for us to create a space where people can not only be inspired but inspire others too. That is why we have launched #sorealhomes on our website, and on Instagram to build a friendly, encouraging and creative space for people to share their interiors and ask for advice.
And, testament to how important this online community is, we couldn't be happier to introduce our new columnist, Insta-interiors superstar, Lisa Dawson.
Keep an eye out for competitions, shout outs and ways to get involved on our So Real Homes hub.