We love a good waffle here at Real Homes so when we heard that this waffle maker was on offer, we couldn't wait to share it with you. Big kids, and small kids, alike can get involved with this one to enjoy together as a family.
Fresh waffles never tasted so good, and this deal is pretty tasty. The Salter Deep Fill Waffle Maker is on Rollback at Asda now which means that you can now bag it for just £18 (originally £24.96). It has XL cooking plates so you can make your waffles nice and thick and, the best bit, it has non-stick cooking plates for easy cleaning (hurrah!). So whether you want waffles for brekkie, or loaded with sweet treats for pudding, nothing will beat making them at home with this bargain waffle maker.
You can find more of the best kitchen buys, advice and design tips on our kitchen ideas page. Otherwise, keep scrolling to bag a waffle maker deal.
- Need a recipe? Follow how to make waffles, a simple recipe to make your waffles fluffy
Need some topping inspiration?
Here are some cracking combos from the one and only Jamie Oliver which would be worth a try:
- Avocado, lime, chilli, cherry tomato & coriander
- Fried egg, crispy bacon & ketchup/brown sauce
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese & chives
- Pomegranate seeds, yoghurt & chopped nuts
- Melted chocolate and whipped cream