AEG self cleaning ovens. We'll say that again, just for clarity. Self. Cleaning. Ovens. Forget smart technology for a moment, this is the kind of technology we can really get behind. After all, cleaning an oven is probably one of the most arduous tasks about. So, anything that will make the process a little less offensive we certainly welcome with open arms.
- Want to know what other great oven models are out there? Browse our pick of the best integrated ovens
So, how does a self cleaning oven work? We hear you ask. Put simply, these AEG ovens are designed with a pyrolytic cleaning function. This may sound complicated, but it's actually far from. All you need to know is that at the push of a button, dirt, grease and food residue are transformed into ash, which can then be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.
If you keep on top of it – which shouldn't be too tricky given that all you need to do is press a button – this could mean that you'll never have to embark on the dreaded 'deep clean' of your oven, again. The fact that only water is required for cleaning also means that you'll never have to worry about the effects of using harsh chemicals to remove grease from your oven again, too.
Learn more about AEG smart cleaning ovens below. With Black Friday approaching, it's also worth keeping an eye on the best Black Friday appliance deals. You're likely to find a deal when the big day rolls around, as well as in the lead up. So, we'd recommend bookmarking it now.
So, besides cleaning themselves (which we think is pretty flipping impressive), what else do AEG ovens offer their users? As you might expect, functions vary from model to model, so we've rounded up the top features of some of our favourite AEG self cleaning ovens, below.
1. AEG BPS551020W SteamBake Pyrolytic Multifunction Oven
The most affordable AEG self cleaning oven, the AEG BPS551020W SteamBake Pyrolytic Multifunction Oven, proves that you don't have to break the bank in order to make the most of this technology. Here are some of our favourite features:
- Integrated design
- Make the most of SteamBake to prevent your food from tasting dry.
- Cook food evenly thanks to their handy Hot Air system
- Save up to 20% energy
2. AEG BPS552020M SteamBake Pyrolytic Multifunction Single Oven With Food Probe
The AEG BPS552020M SteamBake Pyrolytic Multifunction Single Oven With Food Probe is another option worth considering if you're looking to spend a little more on a stylish, stainless steel design. Here are some of our other favourite features:
- Includes a food sensor which makes it super easy to check the core temperature of your food
- Hot Air fan oven circulates air easily and uses up to 20 per cent less energy
- Set schedules and timers to turn your oven on – and off – at a specific time of day
3. AEG BPS355020M SteamBake Pyrolytic Multifunction Electric Single Oven
Another option for those seeking an AEG self cleaning oven is the AEG BPS355020M SteamBake Pyrolytic Multifunction Electric Single Oven. It has a stylish stainless steel design, for less than £560. Here are some of our favourite features:
- Anti-fingertip stainless steel for easy maintenance
- An additional heating ring makes it easy to cook more food at one time
- Make the most of SteamBake to ensure food never gets dry
- Cleaning an oven this weekend? Avoid these dangerous cleaning methods
- How to clean an oven (for those without self cleaning ones)