Oops! Meant to buy a Valentine's Day gift but left it to the last minute? Unless you fancy queuing for hours at Pandora – we're guessing that's not how you really want to spend your time – or getting your partner a supermarket gift (plastic-wrapped flowers, a DVD and a bar of Dairy Milk – we're no fools), you might need our help. These last-minute Valentine's gift ideas can be purchased now and they'll arrive by Friday. Aren't we helpful?
Check out our Valentine's gift guide for more gift inspiration.
Several flower delivery companies offer next day delivery services in the UK, so if you've forgotten to buy a gift and want to say I love you with flowers, be sure to use a fancy online service instead of heading to your local supermarket and buying the first bunch you see. Buy your last-minute Valentine's Day flowers from...
- Bloom + Wild: Next Day Delivery on orders placed before 10pm
- Moonpig: Valentine's Day roses from £15
- Bunches: Order now and they'll arrive on Valentine's Day
- Eflorist: 50 red roses for £39.99!
- Serenata Flowers: Last Valentine's Day orders Thursday 13th February 7pm
- Flying Flowers: Free box of chocolates with Valentine's flower deliveries using FREECHOCS at checkout
Food & Drink
Stuck on what to get someone whose not a huge fan of flowers? Food and drink are your last-minute go-to. We're talking alcohol, chocolates, biscuits and more. Not sure if it's special enough? Some places personalise food gifts for Valentine's Day, you can find our top suggestions below...
- Hotel Chocolat: Beautifully wrapped gifts for all chocolate lovers
- Biscuiteers: The tastiest and most romantic food gift around – these biscuits are amazing!
- The Chocolate Bouquet Company: The clue is in the name – chocolate bouquets, sold at Amazon!
- Moonpig: Sweets, alcohol, chocolate and more...
- Charbonnel et Walker: Sold in John Lewis, these are the most delicious truffles around (and they can come in a heart-shaped box)
- Edinburgh Gin: Limited Edition Valentine's gin on sale at Amazon
- Funky Pigeon: Personalised chocolates using a photo of your choice
Not much of a fan of giving gifts, but prefer to gift an experience? Pay for the both of you to go on a fun-filled (or relaxing) day out. We're thinking along the lines of a spa day, afternoon tea, going to the theatre or pushing the boat out and going overseas. Book your experience using our recommendations, below:
- Groupon: Spa weekend deals aplenty... Annnnnd relax!
- Wowcher: Romantic getaways in the UK and beyond
- Ticketmaster: Concert and theatre tickets all around the UK
- Expedia: Last-minute holiday deals – sun sun sun
- Bookings.com: Book a hotel this Valentine's night to spend it somewhere different
- AirBnB: Or you could book an AirBnB – find one with its own hot tub for the ultimate gift
- Buy a Gift: Valentine's Day gift experience vouchers – new customers get £10 off!