If you want to add an extension to your home, then you need to watch the latest episode of the Real Homes Show (above). Architect Nick Stockley explains how the design process works, and how to make sure you get the perfect extension for your lifestyle and budget. Tune in for advice on what you need to know BEFORE you speak to any architects, plus why being open to new ideas could help you maximise the value of your home.
Also in this episode, sponsored by Resi (opens in new tab), tech expert Verity Burns shares the five gadgets every traveller needs, and interior designer Sian Astley (opens in new tab)has the hallway trends you need to know about. Finally, watch presenter Laura Crombie's guide to buying a mattress in a box.
The whole episode is 20 minutes' long, but you can use these timing to skip to your favourite sections:
- Extension (40 secs): How to work with your architect to get an extension design that works for your lifestyle and budget
- Mattress in a box (5 mins 20 secs): Why should you buy a mattress in a box and how easy are they to unpack
- Tech for travellers (9 mins 15 secs): 5 gadgets that will keep your home and belongings safe while you're away
- Hallway design trends (11mins 57 secs): Discover the 3 trends that'll liven up your hallway
- Competition (15 mins 50 secs): Win a Bereco front door, worth up to £3,000 (now closed)