Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful February edition features 35 pages of period homes to inspire, from a Victorian townhouse to a Georgian gem.
The issue also reflects back on glamorous 1920s design, offers inspiration for creating a wildlife-friendly garden, stunning ways to decorate with colour, expert advice and much more.
Plus, if you buy our premium newsstand edition, you'll also get 12 exclusive gifts – a Best of British design magazine, 2 double-sided vintage art prints, and 9 garden bird tip cards, all for just £4.99.
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue, and see all the gifts up close:
- 35 pages of beautiful period homes.
- How to decorate with colour and mix contrasting shades.
- Celebrate the glamorous 1920s with a look at Art Deco design.
- Create a wildlife haven in your garden.
- Discover the craft of gilding with Antiques Roadshow’s Marc Allum.
- Find out how to extend your home.
- Repair original timber beams with expert advice.
- Restore or replace your windows with authentic designs.
- Discover Edwardian home style.
- Create a luxury bathroom with all the best buys.
- Shopping ideas for stoves, art prints, velvets and more.
- Made in Britain – see inside a chair caner’s workshop.
- Enjoy a heritage weekend in the city of Oxford.
- Delicious recipes inspired by Parisian cuisine.
Your exclusive gifts
FREE Orla Kiely cake tin set worth £45 when you subscribe to Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This month, subscribe for six months for just £20 and receive a free Orla Kiely cake tin set worth £45 – saving 25% on the cover price. Hurry, offer ends soon.