Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful December edition features 38 pages of period homes, which are all dressed for a fabulous, nostalgic celebration.
The special Christmas issue also features the very best decorations and festive looks, along with unique artisan gifts, creative present wrapping ideas, floral craft projects and delicious recipes.
Add that to seasonal advice, the best fairs and markets, and essential home buys, and you have another issue of your favourite magazine.
Here's a sneak peek of the highlights (don't miss the gallery below):
- Period houses decorated for Christmas, including the home of VV Rouleaux owner Annabel Lewis
- Scandinavian-inspired recipes for edible gifts
- Gorgeous festive looks
- Unique artisan presents
- Creative gift wrapping ideas
- How to have a Victorian Christmas
- Investing in antique decorations
- Make a fresh wreath and gift posy
- The UK's best festive suppliers
- Original ideas for using reclaimed finds
- The 12 essential buys of Christmas
- Cold weather fixes to get your home ready for guests
- A frosty winter garden
- Festive fairs, markets and days out
Subscribe for Christmas
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. A subscription, from just £7.50, makes the perfect treat for yourself or Christmas gift for a friend.