Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful November edition features 52 pages of period homes and gardens, full of warmth and character.
The issue also reveals the winners of our Home and Garden of the Year awards. Plus, discover the latest trends for decorating with dramatic florals, learn about Victorian home design, and get upcycling inspiration from an expert furniture painter.
Add that to renovating and gardening advice, inspiration for exploring Britain's heritage destinations, and essential home buys, and you have another issue of your favourite magazine.
Here's a sneak peek of the highlights (don't miss the gallery below):
- 45 pages of period homes that exude timeless comfort.
- We reveal our home and garden of the year.
- Decorating ideas for moody, dramatic florals.
- How to add different textures to the garden.
- Learn about Victorian house design.
- Shop the latest trends for table lamps.
- Go behind the scenes at a salvage yard.
- Electrics health check – essential maintenance jobs and repairs.
- Quick recipes from Bake Off’s John Whaite.
- Choose between radiators and underfloor heating – plus the best designs.
- Discover CFA Voysey with Antiques Roadshow expert Marc Allum.
- Made in Britain – tips and inspiration from an upcycling expert.
- Design for a small bathroom or en suite.
Subscribe to Period Living and get a free Sophie Allport bag
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. Subscribe and get a free Sophie Allport mini oundle Bees bag, worth £30. Hurry, offer ends soon.