Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful July edition features 48 pages of period homes and gardens, full of the delights of summer.
The issue also features the latest trends for global decorating to create a handcrafted, eclectic look. Plus, discover how to plant a Mediterranean-inspired garden that will withstand a heatwave, how to best insulate an old property, and the second of our new period house design series, looking at homes from the Elizabethan and Jacobean eras.
Add that to renovating and gardening advice, inspiration for exploring Britain's heritage destinations, and essential home buys, and you have another issue of your favourite magazine.
Here's a sneak peek of the highlights (don't miss the gallery below):
- Characterful period homes and gardens that celebrate summer.
- Global decorating ideas inspired by exotic travel.
- Mediterranean-inspired garden design – plus your essential plant palette.
- Boost the insulation in an old house – the best materials to maintain breathability.
- Design secrets of Elizabethan and Jacobean homes.
- Discover Robin and Lucienne Day, with Antiques Roadshow expert Marc Allum.
- Go behind the scenes at a salvage yard.
- Garden healthcheck – essential maintenance jobs to do this month.
- Shop the latest trends for tiles, picnicware, bright cushions, cottage garden-inspired paints and showers.
- Delicious recipes for dining alfresco.
- Be inspired with a visit to a paper cut designer's studio.
- Enjoy a heritage weekend in Tiverton, Devon with our guide.
Subscribe to Period Living and get two Emma Bridgewater Sweet Pea mugs
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. Subscribe and get an Emma Bridgewater Sweet Pea mug set, worth £39.95! Hurry, offer ends soon.