Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful March edition features 48 pages of period homes and gardens, full of the promise of spring.
The issue also features the latest decorating trends for period homes, along with the expert guide to buying an old house, advice on repairing or replacing original wood flooring and delicious recipes.
Add that to gardening advice, inspiration for exploring Britain's heritage destinations, and essential home buys, and you have another issue of your favourite magazine.
Here's a sneak peek of the highlights (don't miss the gallery below):
- Period houses and gardens filled with the promise of spring
- Advice for growing a wildflower meadow
- Decorate with on-trend sunshine yellow
- The expert guide to buying an old house
- Design ideas for windows and doors
- Repair or replace original wood flooring
- Discover Britain's best preserved Arts and Crafts interior
- Vintage afternoon tea recipes by Angel Strawbridge
- Take a tour of Birmingham's heritage sites
- Original ideas for using reclaimed finds
- Discover the designs of Charles and Ray Eames
- We preview Made by Hand, Cheltenham
- See inside an upholstery workshop
- Shopping ideas for botanical fabrics, kitchen larders, wall mirrors, clocks and more
Subscribe to Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. Subscribe and pay from just £2.50 an issue.