Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful March edition features 46 pages of period homes and gardens to inspire, from a listed Georgian gem to a thatched country cottage.
The issue also shares 30 expert tips for owning a period home, offers inspiration for creating a vintage-style kitchen, stunning ways to decorate with a serene green palette, expert advice and much more.
Plus, if you buy our newsstand edition, you'll also get a free guide to renovating and maintaining a period house, all for just £4.45
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue:
- 46 pages of beautiful period homes and gardens.
- How to decorate with serene greens.
- Best ever tips for owning a period home.
- Create naturalistic garden.
- Discover the craft of lacquering with Antiques Roadshow’s Marc Allum.
- Design a vintage-inspired kitchen.
- Repair original timber doors with expert advice.
- Invest in stone flooring with authentic designs.
- Discover Interwar home style.
- Shopping ideas for vases, wardrobes, paints and more.
- Made in Britain – see inside an embroidery designer’s workshop.
- Enjoy a heritage weekend in the coastal city of Plymouth.
- Delicious recipes for bakes and brews.
FREE Orla Kiely cake tin set worth £45 when you subscribe to Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This month, subscribe for six months for just £20 and receive a free Orla Kiely cake tin set worth £45 – saving 25% on the cover price. Hurry, offer ends soon.