Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful May edition features 48 pages of period homes and gardens to inspire, from an artistic Regency villa to a cosy thatched cottage. And, this month we launch our Home and Garden of the Year awards for 2020 – find out how to enter.
The issue also shares expert advice on buying salvged materials, offers inspiration for adding a timeless conservatory or orangery, stunning country decorating ideas and much more.
Plus, if you buy our newsstand edition, you'll also get a FREE gardens magazine, full of ideas and expert advice, all for just £4.45
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue:
- 46 pages of beautiful period homes and gardens.
- We launch Home & Garden of the Year 2020 awards.
- How to decorate with a rustic country look.
- Win beautiful homeware, with over £12,000 worth of prizes up for grabs.
- Advice on buying salvaged items for a period home.
- A look back at Chelsea Flower Shows from the past 30 years.
- Discover antique paint effects with Antiques Roadshow’s Marc Allum.
- Let in the light with a timeless conservatory, orangery or sunroom.
- Repair original metal windows with expert advice.
- Latest wooden flooring options for every budget.
- Delicious recipe ideas from Giffords Circus.
- Shopping ideas for exposed showers.
- Made in Britain – see inside a designer’s workshop.
Scroll through the issue preview
FREE bespoke Annie Sloan Chalk Paint set worth £30 when you subscribe to Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This month, subscribe for six months for just £20, saving 25% on the cover price, and receive a free Annie Sloan bespoke Chalk Paint set worth £30. Hurry, offer ends soon.