Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful December edition features 45 pages of enchanting period homes and gardens, full of seasonal sparkle.
The issue also reveals this year's best Christmas decorations, inspiration for creating a sustainable scheme, festive craft projects and recipes, expert advice, plenty of nostalgia and much more.
Plus, if you buy our premium newsstand edition, you'll also get 17 exclusive gifts – a William Morris 2020 calendar, 9 vintage gift tags, 6 baking stencils and a fabulous Christmas gift guide, all for just £5.49.
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue, and see all the gifts up close:
- 45 pages of period homes and gardens all ready for a magical Christmas.
- This year’s best decorations – from jewel and pastel colours to Scandi inspired.
- Create a sustainable scheme with natural, rustic ideas.
- Garden craft projects for a festive outdoor display.
- Be inspired by a 1920s Christmas.
- Shop the best wreaths, Advent calendars and more.
- Go behind the scenes at Lorfords Antiques as it gets ready for Christmas.
- Old-fashioned party games for the whole family to enjoy.
- Seasonal recipes for Scandi-inspired sweet treats.
- Winter home maintenance countdown.
- Entertain in style with key buys to get every room ready for guests.
- Made in Britain – see inside a toy-maker’s workshop.
- Discover festive events taking place across the country.
Your exclusive gifts
Subscribe to Period Living for just £7.50 – the perfect Christmas gift
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This Christmas, subscribe and pay from just £7.50 – saving up to 60%. Hurry, offer ends soon.