Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The beautiful November edition features 44 pages of period homes to inspire, from a rustic farmhouse to a William Morris-inspired gem.
The issue also shares inviting decorating ideas for autumn, inspiration for adding value to your home, advice on restoring and maintaining original wooden flooring, insight into buying a fireplace, and much more.
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue, then read on to find out how you can get a FREE Sophie Allport apron, worth £21, and baking book, worth £9.99, when you subscribe.
In the November issue you’ll find all the following great content:
- 44 pages of beautiful period homes.
- Seasonal decorating ideas for a cosy, inviting interior.
- Find out the 10 best ways to add value to a period property
- Read real renovation stories in our new Project Journal series.
- Gardening advice on growing heather.
- Discover the history of cast iron with Antiques Roadshow’s Marc Allum.
- Restore and repair original wooden flooring.
- Update your heating system – with expert advice.
- How to buy a fireplace – plus the best designs.
- Shopping ideas for armchairs, art prints and outdoor lighting.
- Enjoy a heritage weekend in Newcastle.
- Delicious pie recipes – both sweet and savoury.
Scroll through the issue preview
FREE Sophie Allport apron and baking book when you subscribe to Period Living
About Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This month, subscribe for six months for just £20.50, saving 25% on the cover price, and get a FREE Sophie Allport apron, worth £21, and baking book, worth £9.99. UK only. Hurry, offer ends soon.