Looking for the best eBay deal? A one stop shop for all things for your home, from furniture to home tech and appliances, it's the place to go if you want a bargain. Also, if you're not already aware, eBay currently has a sale on to rival Amazon's Prime Day, where they have a different batch of deals each day, including a spotlight deal. Currently, we're on day four, meaning there's 11 more days to go. Be prepared...
Now, if you're not already aware, there's more to eBay than snapping up secondhand bargains. In fact, you can purchase brand new products, and retailers such as AO and Argos have their own shops on there. So, basically, eBay is a go-to for some great buys – and we've hunted down some of the very best eBay deals going. So why not treat yourself to a bargain (see below)?
For more deals info, head over to our deals hub page for discounts from your favourite retailers.
THE BEST EBAY SPOTLIGHT DEAL FOR TODAY...
Day four out of 15 of eBay's deals stars Persil PowerCaps. A bargain price for 150 capsules, there's no better time to bulk buy than now. A mix of bio and non-bio capsules, and in three different scents, these PowerCaps not only remove stains, but they take care of fabrics and ensure the scent lasts for a long time on your clothes. It works out at just 13p per tablet – this deal really is a no brainer.View Deal
HOW TO SCORE THE BEST EBAY DEAL
- Don't be afraid to haggle: When buying used items, never be afraid to offer a lower price and do some haggling. If you don't ask, you don't get, right?
- Use the save your search tool: If you're after a particular item on eBay, new or used, you can save a search for it and you'll then get notified when any new products matching are put on the site. This saves you time trawling through the site.
- Fill up your watch list: If you like the look of a product or the price of a product, pop it in your watching list so you can keep an eye on it. If you've the eBay app, it'll also notify you if the price drops. Which brings us on to...
- Use the eBay app: There's a handy function on the app where you can snap a photo of an item and it will match items sold on eBay to your photo. So, say you're at someone's house and you really like their coffee machine, you can just take a photo of it and eBay will find you one the same, or similar on their site. To use, click the camera button next to the search bar and snap away.
- Check delivery charges before purchasing: There's nothing worse than thinking you've got a cracking deal, only to find out there's expensive postage and packaging added on. It's always best to check, especially if your item is coming from a different country.
- Check the time the listing finishes: Realistically, listings that finish at weird times, e.g early hours of the morning, are less likely to have more bids, so less of a battle for you. Winner!
- Shop around: While eBay is a very cheap retailer, they aren't always 100 per cent the cheapest place to buy, so be sure to do some online browsing first.
MORE EBAY DEALS
Always wanted to own an Apple watch but never wanted to pay an arm and a leg for one? Or maybe you already have one but are just looking to upgrade to a newer version? Shop eBay's Apple watch sale for a treat. Prices start at £149.99. Bargain.View Deal
The perfect excuse to jazz up your garden this July, you can bag a bargain barbecue, parasol, shed, tent and much more. Prices start at a cheap £13.99, but deals end on the 12th July. Oh, and there's free delivery.View Deal
In the market for a new vacuum? Prices start at a cheap £79 for these Vax models, and there's even a few steam cleaner deals in there too. View Deal
Including products from well-known brands such as Makita and DeWalt, grab £100 off a drill, saw, planer and much more. An ideal time for DIYing...
Grab a good-as-new vacuum for less at Dyson's eBay page. If you've always dreamed of having a Dyson cordless vacuum but never liked the price tag, it's your lucky day. These vacuums have been refurbished by Dyson and are being sold at a cheaper price starting at £139.99.View Deal