Looking for the best eBay deal? A one stop shop for all things for your home from furniture to home tech and appliances, it's the place to go if you want a bargain. Perhaps you need to upgrade your washing machine or are after a sofa bed for when guests come to stay?
But did you know that there's more to eBay than snapping up secondhand bargains? Yup, you can purchase brand new products, and retailers such as AO and Argos have their own shops on there.
In other words, it's a go-to for some great buys – and we've hunted down some the very best eBay deals going. So why not treat yourself to a bargain (see below)?
For more deals info, head over to our deals hub page for discounts from your favourite retailers.
HOW TO SCORE THE BEST EBAY DEAL
- Don't be afraid to haggle: When buying used items, never be afraid to offer a lower price and do some haggling. If you don't ask, you don't get, right?
- Use the save your search tool: If you're after a particular item on eBay, new or used, you can save a search for it and you'll then get notified when any new products matching are put on the site. This saves you time trawling through the site.
- Fill up your watch list: If you like the look of a product or the price of a product, pop it in your watching list so you can keep an eye on it. If you've the eBay app, it'll also notify you if the price drops. Which brings us on to...
- Use the eBay app: There's a handy function on the app where you can snap a photo of an item and it will match items sold on eBay to your photo. So, say you're at someone's house and you really like their coffee machine, you can just take a photo of it and eBay will find you one the same, or similar on their site. To use, click the camera button next to the search bar and snap away.
- Check delivery charges before purchasing: There's nothing worse than thinking you've got a cracking deal, only to find out there's expensive postage and packaging added on. It's always best to check, especially if your item is coming from a different country.
- Check the time the listing finishes: Realistically, listings that finish at weird times, e.g early hours of the morning, are less likely to have more bids, so less of a battle for you. Winner!
- Shop around: While eBay is a very cheap retailer, they aren't always 100 per cent the cheapest place to buy, so be sure to do some online browsing first.
THE BEST EBAY DEALS RIGHT NOW
Looking to start gardening during the Easter holidays? Don't pay full price for a new lawnmower, hedge trimmer or furniture set, head to eBay for up to 50 per cent off. The best eBay deals for jazzing up your garden for spring...View Deal
Enjoy 20 per cent off selected sellers on eBay right now. Use the code PLENTY20 to grab a bargain on everything from furniture to appliances, TVs and mattresses.View Deal
Need a new vacuum? You couldn't have picked a better time to buy. There's up to 40 per cent off lots of Shark models at eBay, and also they all have up to a five year guarantee AND free delivery. The best eBay deal for those after a new vacuum.View Deal
Grab a good-as-new vacuum for less at Dyson's eBay page. If you've always dreamed of having a Dyson cordless vacuum but never liked the price tag, it's your lucky day. These vacuums have been refurbished by Dyson and are being sold at a cheaper price starting at £339.99.View Deal
Need a new kitchen appliance? Save on your next appliance purchase at eBay. If you're after a kettle, this KitchenAid one has 60 per cent off, or if you need a new microwave, opt for this Kenwood model which has 53 per cent off. View Deal