If you're after Cloud Nine straightener deals you're in the right place. We've got the latest Black Friday discounts on this quality hair care brand – including money off the best hair straighteners, the best hair dryers and the best curling wands.
Below, we've listed today's best Cloud Nine discounts, and we tell you a little more about the Cloud Nine brand. You're very welcome.
Jump to the best Cloud Nine straightener deals by category
Cloud Nine straighteners usually start at just £69; their curlers and hairdryers cost from £109 – but Black Friday does mean the chance to bag great deals.
Use the links on the right to jump to the deals that interest you, or just keep scrolling.
The best Cloud Nine straightener deals today
Cloud Nine straightener deals, are, believe it or not, hard to come by. It's a rarity Cloud Nine have a sale on their website, so bare with us while we find incredible deals. We'll be updating this page weekly to give you the best deals, but for now, this is the best Cloud Nine straightener deal out there...
Cloud Nine The Touch Iron | Was £129 now £124.99 at Very
Although it's not much of a saving, it's still something – right? Cloud Nine's touch iron is the fastest iron you can buy right now. It works at two different temperatures, and features mineral-infused plates to condition your hair.View Deal
Cloud Nine discounts by product
Our pricing widget constantly updates to bring you the best prices on all these Cloud Nine products. Keep scrolling for the latest best deals.
Where to get the best Cloud Nine Black Friday deals
Shop for Cloud Nine straighteners at Amazon
Amazon's range of Cloud Nine products is extensive: prices start from just £99. Those with Prime can benefit from free delivery and could be able to bag an early GHD bargain before non-Prime members.View Deal
Click to shop Cloud Nine products at ASOS
ASOS now stock Cloud Nine products – huzzah! Click to see everything from hair straighteners to curlers, rollers and clips. Right now, students can bag 25 per cent off EVERYTHING using their UniDays code.View Deal
Cult Beauty Cloud Nine range
Never heard of Cult Beauty before? All you need to know is that they stock a large range of almost every beauty product or styler you could imagine, AND they offer free worldwide delivery.View Deal
Feel Unique Cloud Nine range
Feel Unique sell several Cloud Nine products on site, including gift sets. We wouldn't be surprised if they offered 10 or 15 per cent off site-wide for Black Friday. Watch this space...View Deal
Click to shop John Lewis Cloud Nine products
Buying from John Lewis definitely isn't a bad idea no matter the time of year: their Never Knowingly Undersold policy means they'll compete with other retailers prices, and they're a brand you can trust. They stock four types of Cloud Nine straighteners and one curling wand.View Deal
Look Fantastic Cloud Nine products
Look Fantastic may just have a site-wise deal (we're praying for 20 per cent off) this Black Friday. Keep your eyes peeled. They also sell a huuuuuge range of Cloud Nine products – some of which have free next day delivery.View Deal
Cloud Nine: about the brand
The science behind Cloud Nine is what makes the company unique from other brands. Here are seven reasons we LOVE Cloud Nine.
1) Firstly, all their heated products have Kinder Styling Technology built-in to give your hair a glossy, long-lasting style without compromising strength, softness or shine.
2) Their hair straighteners also feature mineral-infused ceramic plates to a) seal your hair's cuticles and b) lock in moisture. Each styler is put through a 72 hour infusion process in South Korea, in which minerals and vitamins are baked into their plates.
3) All Cloud Nine products feature SmartTech inside to help maintain your chosen individual styling temperature.
4) Let's talk temperature control. Because one heat certainly isn't best for all, you can choose a temperature that's unique to your hair's condition on all Cloud Nine straighteners.
5) Also, certain straighteners can be customised to include your initials – we LOVE.
6) Another thing: Cloud Nine are pioneering the first ever straightener recycling service in the hair straightener industry. Want to buy a pair but not sure what to do with your old irons? No matter the brand of your styler, you can pop it in a parcel and send to Cloud Nine and they'll be recycled for FREE. For more info, visit Cloud Nine's recycling page.
7) We've saved the best until last: all Cloud Nine's irons and wands emit anions when used, these are known to boost serotonin levels and relieve stress.