Jumping on the fitness bandwagon this January? Whether you're setting your sights on a 5k or 10k or simply want to increase your daily steps – we should all be aiming to hit a minimum of 10,000 – studies have suggested that enlisting the help of a smart device could be just what you need to help keep you motivated. And given how cold and miserable January tends to be, most of us could probably use a little help in that department.
So, you'll be pleased to learn that some of the best deals we've spotted as part of the January sales have been on FitBits – handy activity trackers worn on the wrist that provide feedback on activity levels and help you reach and track your goals.
One of the best FitBit deals we've spotted is on the FitBit Versa, which currently has an incredible £70 off as part of the Very January sales. Yep, that's right folks, for just £129.99, you can track your steps, calories, sleep, heart rate and more. And while that's a seriously good deal for this device, we think the fact that you're still making a reasonable investment into a fitness device could be just what you need to maintain your motivation when times get tough.
Discover more about the FitBit Versa and shop the best deal below...
Fitbit Versa | Was £199.99 now £129.99
At Very right now the Versa in peach is has an amazing saving of £70. It can track your steps, calories, sleep and heart rate, and even works in water to track calories burning while swimming. Plus you can see workouts on the screen so you don't even need to drag yourself to the gym. In terms of non-fitness features, a FitBit can be linked with your smartphone to receive messages, calendar updates, tell the time and it has a GPS built-in. The best part? It has a battery life of four days!View Deal
Looking for more deals and discounts?
- Amazon: see the best deals on tech, small appliances, health and beauty
- AO: offers on top-branded appliances and home tech
- Argos: shop the technology, home and clothing sale
- Asos: get up to 60% off clothes and beauty
- Boots: up to half price off beauty, electrical and gifting
- B&Q: hundreds of multibuy and free gift deals for your home and garden
- Currys: shop appliances, tech and floorcare
- Debenhams: up to half price on clothing, electricals and home
- John Lewis & Partners: shop electricals, home, lighting, clothing, beauty and more
- M&S: offers on all departments including home, wine, fashion and beauty
- Next: give you and your home a new look with the fashion and furniture sale
- Simba Sleep: save up to 35% off mattress bundles
- Superdrug: buy beauty, electricals, health and fragrance
- Very: save on toys, fashion, home and electricals
- Wayfair: give your home a new look for 2020 with offers on furniture and accessories
- Zara: give every room of your home a makeover with the Zara Home sale