Now is a great time to shop for garden furniture deals, with multiple retailers offering big discounts as we approach the last Bank Holiday of the year.
You'll find up to 50% off at Homebase, Cox & Cox, La Redoute, and more, plus big savings on outdoor lines at John Lewis & Partners, Aldi, and Habitat.
So, whether you're looking for a bargain bistro set, a discounted outdoor dining set, or you're after a saving on a garden sofa, some of the best garden furniture of the year is now on sale and ready to snap up for less.
We've compiled our top picks of the best sale buys below, along with a round-up of all the biggest garden furniture sales happening this week, so there are plenty of ways you can unearth the biggest outdoor savings.
The best Bank Holiday garden furniture sales
Why you can trust Real Homes Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test.
- Aldi: the brand's summer bestsellers now have up to 30% off (opens in new tab)
- Amazon: up to 50% rattan corner sofas and lounge sets (opens in new tab)
- Cox & Cox: up to 50% off hanging egg chairs, garden benches, and more (opens in new tab)
- Dunelm: up to 50% off selected garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Habitat: save up to £300 on modern garden dining sets (opens in new tab)
- Homebase: up to 50% off weather-resistant outdoor sets (opens in new tab)
- House of Fraser: up to 50% off sun loungers, bistro sets, and more (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis & Partners: up to 30% off colourful outdoor dining sets (opens in new tab)
- La Redoute: up to 50% off EVERYTHING including garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Robert Dyas: hundreds of outdoor lines discounted (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: thousands of discounted patio sets and garden essentials (opens in new tab)
Amy has a degree in Print Design and after spending years in visual merchandising and styling, turned her hand to writing about interiors. She famously walked 10 miles over two days visiting furniture stores to test their offerings, so is well placed to pick out a good quality garden seating bargain.
The top garden furniture deals
1. Spirit Grey Metal Garden Corner Sofa Set |
£1,100 £550 at Homebase (opens in new tab)
This contemporary outdoor corner sofa is a brilliant find, offering stylish garden lounging at a great price; especially considering that weather-resistant aluminium and teak wood frame will offer plenty of outdoor durability.
2. Gardenline Wicker Effect Bistro Set |
£169.99 £149.99 at Aldi (opens in new tab)
This contemporary wicker-effect bistro set will create a stylish focal point on the patio. The set features a small glass-topped coffee table and two decorative outdoor chairs with both seats and back cushions included.
3. Habitat Beach Bar Gazebo with Stools |
£270 £175 at Argos (opens in new tab)
Habitat's Hawaiian-style outdoor Tiki bar is one of our favourite sale finds, after all, who doesn't want a tropical cocktail mix awaiting them at the end of the patio? The set includes a U-shaped serving bar with grass-style roof and two rattan bar stools.
4. Dudena 3-Piece Garden Set in Acacia Wood |
£175 £140 at La Redoute (opens in new tab)
Ideal for a small patio or balcony, this substantial acacia wood bistro folds away for space-saving storage when it's not in use. Choose from the natural acacia wood finish with a eucalyptus green, Prussian blue, black or white seat and tabletop for contrast.
5. Habitat Rolio 6 Seater Dining Set |
£800 £500 at Argos (opens in new tab)
This curved slatted wood dining set has designer vibes at a very non-designer price point and is well worth snapping up in the sale. One bench seat plus four chairs makes seating for six, with the acacia wood design offering a contemporary focal point.
6. Cuba Garden Sofa Set |
£469 £399 at Barker and Stonehouse (opens in new tab)
This sculptural outdoor lounge set will be the pièce de résistance of your patio, offering contemporary design alongside comfort. Opt for the black or mid-grey weave to make a style statement.
7. Country Hardwood 6-Seater Garden Furniture Set |
£499.99 £339.93 at Robert Dyas (opens in new tab)
This super useful outdoor dining set offers seating for six and folds away easily when not in use for space-saving storage. Crafted from FSC-certified eucalyptus the timeless wooden design will weather all trends.
8. SONGMICS Sunlounger with Adjustable Shade |
£64.99 £44.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Kick back and get comfortable on this handy folding sun lounger that comes with multiple reclining positions, an adjustable padded headrest and a super useful adjustable sunshade for keeping the sun out of your eyes.
9. Outdoor Hanging Chair |
£525 £341.25 at Cox & Cox (opens in new tab)
A hanging egg chair was one of this summer's must-have items, and this versatile option is well worth snapping up ready for next year. It comes with both a hanging stand and a tripod base, plus, cushions are included too.
10. Camber Corner Sofa Set |
£2,399 £1,799 at Furniture Village (opens in new tab)
This five-seater corner sofa set comes with a coffee table and padded footstool. As well as a weather-resistant PE-rattan and aluminium construction, the zipped cushion covers can be machine washed at up to 30°c for outdoor practicality.
Where to find cheap garden furniture all year round
Even if the sales aren't swinging, you can still find cheap garden furniture at these value retailers:
- Shop Aldi garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop Amazon garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop Argos garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop B&Q garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop Dunelm garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop Homebase garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop The Range garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop VonHaus garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop Wayfair garden furniture (opens in new tab)
- Shop Wilko garden furniture (opens in new tab)