Looking to buy your Christmas tree early this year? Here are all of the places that are selling click and collect tree options in 2020. If someone had told us this time last year that the shops would be shut and we'd be buying all our Christmas stuff online, we definitely wouldn't have believed them, but here we are.
We have listed the best places to order a Christmas tree online – both real and artificial – so you can have a safe and contact-free way to get festive. If you have decided to fake it, then we have selected some trees to choose from.
From Dunelm to B&Q, John Lewis and even M&S, we've picked a few of our favourite looking artificial Christmas trees too (that can be collected in store, of course) to help you decide between them all. You can find them below – whether you are looking for something magical and pre-lit, or, perhaps you need something small. Looking for a snow-tipped option? It's all here. And you won't pay a delivery fee, too. Joy to the world –eh?
Already gift shopping? Check out our huge best Christmas gifts guide after for some inspiration when it comes to what to buy each family member.
Places to buy Christmas trees online:
You can get Christmas trees from the following places. Order on line and turn up when advised to collect. Don't forget to check the size of your vehicle and put some bags or sheets down to protect the seats.
Some of our options will deliver to you, too – though picking it up is part of the tree experience for us...
- Argos: great for artificial options and save up to 25% on selected tree now
- B&Q: real and artificial trees from £8
- Bloom & Wild: perfect for mini Christmas trees and small trees delivered to your home
- Green Elf Trees: great sustainable British trees – they donate to your chosen charity and recycle your tree at the end too!
- Homebase: real and artificial trees with home delivery available
- John Lewis: a wide range of real, artificial and prelit trees
- M&S: plenty of artificial trees and even a mini real one you can send through a letterbox
Click and collect Christmas trees: 5 top options
1. A snow-tipped pre-lit tree from Argos – collect from Sainsbury's
This lovely looking Christmas tree is from Argos, which means you can click and collect from your closest Sainsburys store while doing your weekly food shop. It's snow-tipped, it comes pre-lit with 200 plus lights and it comes with a stand. All you need to add is baubles and a topper, and you're sorted!
2. A glittery six-foot tree which is dimly lit – collect from your local Dunelm within hours
This gorgeous Christmas tree has Champagne glitter tips so it'll be sure to add a bit of sparkle to your living room. Featuring 200 warm white LED lights, it comes lit and ready for the finishing touches. Plush doesn't even cut it...
3. A natural-looking artificial tree from B&Q that you can buy now and collect later
Need an artificial tree (kids, pets!) but want the look of a real one? Bingo. This B&Q option features green PE and PVC tips to make a very real looking tree that you can use year after year. It's six-foot-high and comes with a stand included.
4. Let this Christmas be brighter than ever before with this John Lewis tree – collect it from your local Waitrose store
Boasting 400 LED lights, this full, classic-shaped tree certainly looks the part. It'll brighten up your lounge with ease, and it's simple to set up. All lights are pure white, too. Just add some white and gold baubles for the most Instagrammable tree you've ever seen.
5. Buy and collect this slim Christmas tree from M&S today – it's perfect for small spaces
Check out this gorgeous tree from M&S – it's slim so is perfect for small spaces. Or, it's great if you don't want a huge tree to take up your living room – bah humbug! A whopping 150 lights come wrapped around it, too, and there's no need to faff around with it as Memory Branch technology means the branches will fall into position once built.