Yes, cocktail making kits are officially a thing. And we are totally here for them. The majority of us who live in the UK are now in tier 3, which means pubs, bars and restaurants are closed. Now, instead of trying (and possibly failing) to make your favourite cocktail from home, we have an idea. Why not buy a cocktail making kit to help you out? We've tried a few of these and boy are they easy! Also, they rid the need to head to your local supermarket and source the ingredients. Some even come with a glass to enjoy your tipple in. Fancy! Oh, and these cocktail making kits make great presents – Christmas or not...
Head to our shopping page for more great suggestions of what to buy right now.
1. Check out this Grey Goose Espresso Martini kit from Amazon
2. A Negroni cocktail making kit from Master of Malt
3. A Mojito making kit from Not on the High Street
4. For someone who loves an Old Fashioned – from Master of Malt
5. And how could we forget an Aperol Spritz cocktail kit? From Drink Supermarket...
More Christmas content:
- Best Christmas gift ideas 2020: top picks for everyone
- Plant gifts: Christmas picks for your fave plant parents
- Best Christmas hampers 2020: 10 festive feasting gifts for everyone
- Gifts for coffee lovers: 16 gifts for celebrating their favourite drink
- Eco-friendly gifts for Christmas: 15 buys that are kind to our planet
- The best letterbox gifts 2020: 5 picks for every occasion