Get in touchTelephone: 01342 838060
Location: London & South East, West Sussex, All UK & Northern Ireland
- They manufacture top quality energy efficient homes using hi-tech Swedish technology.
- Triple glazing, near Arctic levels of insulation and air-tight construction mean heating costs are often halved and living standards are greatly enhanced.
- Their building sets include so much more: insulation, triple-glazed windows, plasterboard, staircases, internal doors, joinery... For full details, see their Material and Component specification fact sheet.
- All buildings are engineered and built at our their factory in Sussex, allowing them to control quality, production and timescales.
- Their in house design team allow them, to produce both standard and bespoke designs.
- Preparation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
- Assistance with your chosen build route: Self Build, Project Management.
- Main Contractor or Turnkey.
- Site support and technical back up throughout your project.
Proud to exhibit at the Homebuilding & Renovating Shows.
Scandia-Hus was established in February 1974 and now, 40 years later, they are the largest designer and supplier of Swedish energy-saving homes in the UK. They have a wealth of experience at their disposal and a reputation for combining the benefits of advanced Swedish technology with the best of traditional British architectural style and building craftsmanship.
Scandia-Hus homes are beautiful, individual and remarkably energy-efficient, and today over 4,000 Scandia-Hus homes/projects have been built throughout the British Isles.