Get in touchTelephone: 0800 254 0004
Location: All UK & Northern Ireland
- buys 100% renewable electricity and green gas, through switching their supply
- generates renewable power in their own homes, or
- invests in renewable power as a shareholder of Good Energy.
- All of the electricity Good Energy provides comes from over 1,000 different locations across the UK, harnessing local, natural sources like sunshine, wind, rain and biofuels. We even own some solar and wind sites including Delabole Wind Farm in Cornwall, Woolbridge Solar Park in Dorset and Hampole Wind Farm in Yorkshire. And we’ve invested in the planned Tidal Lagoon in Swansea Bay to further diversify our sources of renewable energy.
- We've also just launched our carbon neutral green gas with 6% of our gas coming from biomethane: gas produced from organic matter – like manure and sewage – here in the UK.
- We don’t think the energy market needs to be complex and mysterious. That’s why we offer one standard electricity tariff and one dual-fuel tariff for both electricity and gas.
- We’ve been voted in the top two for the last five MoneySavingExpert.com polls for customer service by users.
- We want to inspire a UK energy revolution. To break the stranglehold of the big, old-fashioned energy generators and move to a cleaner, greener future.