Get in touchTelephone: 01295 270938
Location: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Home Soft - Feels friendly and cosy, it offers many design varieties – from elegant to playful.
Internorm’s high-performance range of products includes; windows, front doors, patio doors, sliding doors and back doors, all available in 4 different design styles;
· Studio – classic shapes and the diminished appearance of the Studio windows fit perfectly with the architecture of your building
· Ambiente – Classic shapes and the traditional design of the Ambiente windows characterise the architecture of your building
· Home Pure – Meets the demands of a modern and straight-lined style designing bright, light-flooded living environments
The required heating energy for a passive house is only 10% of that needed for a conventional house. These extraordinary savings are rooted in the two basic principles of minimising thermal loss and optimising thermal gain.
Internorm by Cherwell is proud to have been awarded an Internorm 1st Window Partner status. Their range includes the best performing thermally efficient windows on the market that are beautifully made and engineered to your specifications. Each product is available in a choice of three materials; timber/aluminium, uPVC/aluminium and uPVC, allowing you to customise your windows to your home.
They also benefit from the following key features:
· Leading expertise in highly thermally insulating window systems for passive houses allowing U Values as low as 0.7.
· Triple glazing
· Thermally broken windows
· Integrated blinds – controlled via remote and iPad.
· Noise Reduction
· In-frame ventilation systems providing you with a climate-controlled system whatever the weather.
To achieve Passive House certification, a passive house must provide consistent, comfortable temperatures throughout the year, without using conventional heating or air conditioning systems. Using the existing temperature provided via solar radiation through the windows as well as the heat from appliances and inhabitants is sufficient.