Get in touchTelephone: 01295 270938
Location: Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Internorm high-performance large sliding doors range fit seamlessly into your property’s architecture with its varied styles and use of premium materials. Plus, you’ll be able to open up a room with ease thanks to the simple lift and slide mechanism and soft-close feature developed by Internorm.
The combination of materials allows you to have to the best of both worlds; aluminium clad on the outside for security and warm timber or uPVC on the inside. The architectural glazing features triple glazing, which coats the glass with a wafer-thin metal coating and features array of gasses to ensure no gaps remain between each pane of glass. When combined with Internorm’s gapless frames, this will leave you with a uniquely open living area that’s warm and safe all year round.
Internorm high-performance large sliding doors benefits and options:
· An unlimited choice of colours for outside aluminium surface and inside timber surface – matching your timber/aluminium windows. All-glass appearance for modern glass architecture.
· Opening width of the sash can be adjusted in such a way that the opening clearance is not reduced. In closed state, sash is situated behind the transom, therefore giving you an undisturbed view.
· Three attractive handle designs to choose from – available in lockable versions. All hardware parts are integrated (milled-in flush) – for perfect design.
· Narrow frame profiles giving the greatest possible view – door can be rendered completely on three sides.
· Energy saving, low glass fibre threshold for optimum thermal insulation and stability – covered with timber profile in the area of the fixed element. Patented for centering of sash and optimum drainage.
· Patented guide rail with integrated bump stop – concealed in frame – for perfect smooth running and better security protection.
· Patent for fixed element glazing directly in frame (no visible sash profile) – therefore narrow view widths.
· Patented glazing system enables glass exchange even with completely rendered frame.
· Easy lifting and sliding of sash up to 400 kg sash weight. From 150 kg sash weight on additional carriages for perfect smooth running of the sash.