Adding a handheld vacuum like the Shark Wandvac into your cleaning arsenal can be a serious game changer, especially if you happen to be a pet owner or a parent. The lightweight and compact vacuums are highly practical for touch ups, getting into small spaces, and taking care of upholstery without having to drag out your full sized vacuum.
Well-loved for its surprisingly stylish design, the Shark Wandvac is without a doubt one of the most aesthetically pleasing handheld vacuums currently on the market—which is why we’re over-the-moon to have found it on sale at Walmart this week for 20 percent off retail.
Not sure which handheld vacuum is right for your household? While the Shark Wandvac already tops our list for its cool design and ergonomics, be sure to check out the rest of our list of the best handheld vacuums of the year to help guide your purchase.
While you really can’t go wrong with a handheld vacuum for under $100, here are some of the top stand-out features that make it well worth the investment:
- Features a high-speed, brushless motor for incredible suction power
- Very lightweight and balanced, weighing in at just 1.4 pounds
- The tapered nozzle makes it easy to pick up everything from fine dust to larger debris
- Includes accessories that allow for quick cleaning in tight spaces, in the car, upholstery, carpet, and pet hair
- Fitted with ergonomic handles that are both comfortable and allow for better control
- Includes a detachable dust cap and easily removable filter housing which makes maintenance easy
- Best vacuum for pet hair: 7 top picks from Dyson, Shark and more...