Why blend in when you were born to stand out — that's the question Justina Blakeney's newest venture: Jungalow for Target, is looking to answer.
The debut collection — the first of a multi-year partnership — pairs Blakeney's signature bohemian style with the eclectic, globally-inspired aesthetic of Target's owned brand Opalhouse, offering an assortment to help inspire lived-in spaces to feel cozy, wild, and unrestricted.
With nearly 300 shoppable pieces available, the all-inclusive curation touches on categories from bedding, bath, decor, furniture, and wallpaper, with pieces starting at $10.
And, since it's officially dropped in stores and online: it's the perfect time to start lusting over thebest wallpaper or best armchair to add to your space, which is why we're here.
We've rounded up seven can't-miss items for the Jungalow for Target collection that will update any (and every) room in your home — regardless of your aesthetic or budget.
1. Make a subtle-yet-stylish statement with this scalloped selection
2. Elevate your WFH station by adding in this season's must-have chair
3. Place this pretty peacock piece on any table
4. Transform your home into a soothing space with this fresh fragrance
5. Add a fun splash of color to any wall(s) with this colorful choice
6. Turn to this attractive accent table to compliment your furnishings
7. Bring exquisite style to your sleep space with these dreamy drawer
Love Jungalow for Target? Check out additional selections below:
Brittany Romano joins the Real Homes team as their U.S. E-commerce Editor, based in New York City. From her start as a fashion market assistant at Marie Claire to building highly profitable commerce vertical at Us Weekly and AMI brands, Brittany has produced award-winning content covering everything from celebrity beauty hacks to must-have items from online sales. She is a graduate of New England College. When she isn’t writing, you can find Brittany indulging in yet another DIY-project or cheering on her beloved Boston Bruins. Find her on Instagram at @Rammmyyy.