Looking for a Staub sale? We don't blame you. While there's no denying the beauty and performance of cast iron cookware, it tends to be quite pricey. Staub is among one of the most iconic makers of cast iron dutch ovens and cookware and has become a sought after investment piece from casual cooks to home chefs (and even pro chefs, too!) since its introduction in 1974. Staub cookware is valued for its heat retention, durability, and ability to make meals come out just right. Plus, they get better with each use.
There is a certain art to each French-made vessel that make Staub's handcrafted enameled cast iron and stoneware heirloom quality. Each pot is cast in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments and applied in two or three coats to generate the glossy colors that make them collector's items.
The best way to get a Staub of your own is to score it on sale. Many key pieces, from the brand's classic cocottes, to bakeware and cast iron grill pans, are on sale this holiday season, with some deals exceeding over half off— check them out below. For more deals on high-quality cookware, check out the Le Creuset sales.
Staub sales: where to buy in the US
- Amazon: One of the largest selection's we've seen, with regular deals and options for Prime 2-day delivery
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond: A wide selection of Staub, including a large selection of knobs and cooking utensils
- Food52: A selection of cast iron, novelty items, and exclusive colors and products
- Macy's: A well-rounded selection of Dutch ovens, coquettes, and bakeware, frequently included in sale promotions and coupons
- Nordstrom: A curated offering, and will price match other retailers
- QVC: A strong selection of special prices, and the option to shop by color
- Sur La Table: A large color selection, and the ability to shop by material
- Target: A varied selection available online only
- Wayfair: A massive collection, with the ability to shop by color, category, and sale
- Williams Sonoma: Special pricing, Staub classics, and exclusive colors and cookware
Staub sales: where to buy in the UK
- Amazon: A massive selection of products
- John Lewis: A more curated grouping of popular Staub items
- Harrods: Shop Staub ceramics and cast iron at Harrods
- The Hut: Shop coquettes and a range of ceramics like mugs
- Selfridges: A selection of coquettes and grill pans that qualify for sitewide sale deals
- Staub: First look on new releases, bundle options, and the most complete selection direct from the manufacturer
- Wayfair: A varied selection with loads of colour and size options, plus many knobs for customisation
Staub deals US
The Staub piece you've been dreaming about will surely find its way on sale. Hopefully one of these great deals will pique your interest.
4-Quart Round Enameled Cast Iron Cocotte in Graphite Gray | Was $299.99, now $149.99 at Wayfair
Staub's 4-quart enameled cast iron cocotte is a versatile workhorse that you'll want to leave out on display for easy access for all the one-pot meals in your future. Right now you can snag this gorgeous turquoise color (plus matte black and white too) for under $100, but other colors are available for $50 more! View Deal
Staub Coq Au Vin, 5.75 QT. | Was $500, now $249.96 at Sur La Table
We're having a hard time getting over the beauty of this oval-shaped oven designed in honor of the famous traditional French dish in the Sur La Table exclusive color French Blue. View Deal
Food52 x Staub 2-in-1 Grill Pan & Cocotte | $429, now $199 at Food52
This collaboration between Food52 and Staub that emphasizes streamlining meal prep resulted in this versatile and space-saving two-in-one grill pan and cocotte that is now over 50 percent off. Choose from aesthetically pleasing exclusive colors like Sesame, Tumeric, and Limited Edition Cherry .View Deal
Staub Ceramics 2 Piece Stoneware Baking Dish Set | Was $120, now $49.95 at Amazon
Snag this two-piece non-stick stoneware bakeware set for under $50 and looks so festive going from oven to table. Stoneware gently retains heat and won't absorb moisture, producing delicious results for all of your favorite casseroles, lasagnas, desserts, and roasts. The set includes two dishes: a 7.5- x 6-inch and a larger 10.5- x 7.5-inch size.View Deal
Staub Cast Iron 3.5 qt. Round Braiser with Glass Lid| Was $357, now $149.95 at Wayfair
Save over 50 percent off this 3.5 qt. Braiser percent for better browning, braising and roasting. The glass lid allows you to keep track of your food's progress
Sear steaks to seasonal vegetables to perfection from your stovetop with the deep ridges of the grill pan that leave the marks just like you were on the outdoor grill. View Deal
Staub deals UK
We've spotted a few deals on on Staub's lineup that you should take note of.
Staub Special Shapes Cocotte Set| Was £757, now £599 at Staub
Collect three of Staub's signature vegetable shaped cocottes. The artichoke, beef tomato, and pumpkin-shaped vessels prepare your food exquisitely and are an eye-catching centerpiece—and Staub collector's piece. View Deal
Staub Green Oval Cocotte (31cm) | Was £299, now £238.99 at Harrods
Save 20 percent off the roomy 31cm cocotte with a 5.5-liter capacity for family-sized portions of your favorite roasts, stews, and casseroles.
Staub Black Frying Pan (20cm) | Was £99.95, now £79.95 at Harrods
Staub's signature cast iron pan adds a stylish touch with a beechwood handle that stays cool to the touch. The castiron pan is enameled with a slight texture to promote browning. View Deal
Staub 24cm Round Cast Iron Cocotte Cherry | Was £239, now £172 at Amazon UK
Save 30 percent off a classic 24cm cast iron cocotte with a 3.8 liter capacity. View Deal
Staub Bouillabaisse Pot 28 cm Dark Blue |Was £299, now £179 at Amazon UK
The Staub Bouillabaisse pot is designed for France’s traditional fish dish, hence the eye-catching fish-shaped knob, but you can also prepare seafood chowders and other popular one-pot meals with this roomy vessel, just over 40 percent off. View Deal