Get in touchTelephone: 03333 444414
Location: All UK & Northern Ireland
The variable out put of the Caernarfon 8-18kW air source heat pump offers complete heating and domestic hot water solutions for even the largest new build properties. With run costs savings of up to 70% and the Renewable Heat Incentive available to self-builders, the Caernarfon heat pump is an ideal solution for new builds.
Able to offer full heating and domestic hot water supply to large, retro fit properties, the Caernarfon is an ideal choice for renovation projects. Through bespoke software, written by Global Energy Systems, the Caernarfon can either work bivalently with an existing boiler or replace it completely in line with RHI guidelines.
- New variable output 8-18kW air source heat pump
- Domestic hot water at up to 65°C
- MCS accredited for the Renewable Heat Incentive
- Designed to work with under floor and radiators
- Complete easy to install system
- A++ ERP rating for heating