Planning on painting a deck this weekend? We reckon a Bank Holiday spent in lockdown is the perfect time to get your decking looking great. Whether you want to paint your decking a bold and punchy colour of paint, give it a hint of colour with a stain, or enhance it's natural beauty with an oil, we've rounded up everything you'll need.
Scroll down for where to buy the equipment you'll need to paint your decking, plus today's best prices on decking paint, oils and stains.
Find more ways to improve your garden on our garden ideas hub page.
- Use our handy step-by-step guide on how to install decking to create the deck
Equipment you'll need for painting decking
- Decking cleaner – find the best in our guide
- Work gloves (opens in new tab)
- Dust mask
- Sugar soap (opens in new tab) or cleaning solution
- Sandpaper (opens in new tab)
- Sponge (opens in new tab)
- Paint, stain or oil (see below)
- Paint tray
- Wire brush (opens in new tab)
Decking paints available for online delivery
The best decking paints will give your deck a brand new look in no time at all. Here are today's best prices on our favourites:
Decking stains you can buy online today
If you want a more subtle look than paint, then the best decking stains could be the perfect option. Here's where to buy the best decking stains at today's best prices:
Decking oils you can buy online right now
For the subtlest look of all, choose the best decking oils. These allow the colour and grain of the natural wood to shine through. Here's where to shop the best decking oils online this weekend.