Who doesn't love the idea of streamlining housework? We certainly do. That is why we were particularly excited to find this amazing vacuum cleaner deal going on right now.
The fully-loaded wifi-enabled iRobot Roomba i6+ is a significant $300 off, so if you’ve been lusting over a robot vacuum as much as we have, now may be the time to take the plunge. It makes for a great household purchase for you or a gift to the person in your life who you'd love to give them some time back and to relieve them of one more chore off their to-do list.
Now, what sets this vac apart from others is its special Clean Base where the Roomba i6+ automatically disposes dirt into so you only have to deal with emptying the tank until it's full, which is approximately every 60 days. Improved smart mapping learns the best way and times to clean using patented iAdapt technology with vSLAM navigation to actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage. And if you are a pet owner, well, the high-efficiency filter traps 99 percent of cat & dog allergens (and pollen and mold) and the rubber bristles won't let pet hair get tangled.
See our best robot vacuum cleaner guide for more product suggestions.
iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal | Was $799.99, with deal $499.99
Currently, $300 off the retail price, this Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum from iRobot is probably one of the best cleaning tools you’ll bring into your home—and you don't even have to lift a finger. Use your voice or phone to start a cleaning cycle. When it's finished, the Roomba automatically deposits dirt into larger disposal that only has to be emptied every few months.
We fully acknowledge how this fully-loaded robot vacuum is an investment piece for your home. But if you hate the chore of hauling out your vacuum, can you really put a price on outsourcing vacuuming? These are some of the best features that make buying the Roomba i6+ a no-brainer.
- Includes a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System that uses 10 times the suction to pull dust and debris from rugs, carpets, and other upholstered areas.
- Following a cleaning cycle, the i6+ empties its contents into the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal and doesn't need to be emptied for 60 days. AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- Control how and when you clean with the iRobot HOME app on a smartphone or through a voice assistant
- Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules
- Includes upgraded vSLAM navigation that allows your vacuum to build a personalized Smart Map based on the layout of your home
- Effectively adjusts between hard floors and carpets with auto-adjust cleaning head that always stays in contact with floors.
- Automatically returns to charging dock if the charge is low and resumes cleaning where it left off when recharged
- Pet hair? No problem! The dual multi-surface rubber brushes don't get tangled with pet hair and brushes adjust & flex to stay in constant contact with carpets & hard floors.
- With Imprint Link Technology, the Roomba i6+ robot vacuum & Braava jet m6 robot mop can team up to vacuum then mop automatically in perfect sequence.