Tune in now for five golden nuggets of money saving advice, plus the chance to win one of two boiling waters taps, worth £498 (who doesn't love a freebie)?
Presenters and renovation experts Jason Orme and Laura Crombie reveal the best-value video doorbell and kitchen worktop material, the £40 stylist's secret for revamping any room, how to remodel a kitchen under £20k, and why getting the right project insurance could save you thousands.
The episode is just 22 minutes' long, but use these timings to skip to your favourite money saving sections:
Tune in to more episodes of the Real Homes Show
- Small Space Squad (0.55): Creating an open plan kitchen and moving a bathroom upstairs on a budget
- Checking It Out (6.18): We put kitchen worktop materials to the test and reveal which performs best. Will it be laminate, solid wood, composite or natural stone? Our highly scientific cheese sandwich challenges reveals which is best value for money.
- Colour Wheel (10.36): How to be bold with coral in your home, whatever your budget
- The Hub (14.00): The lowdown on smart doorbells: are they worth it? How do they work? How much should you pay?
- Trade Secrets (18.05): How to make sure your home improvements are insured
- SoRealHomes (19.20): Tips for creating a personalised hallway from interior designer Dee Campling
- Competition (21.43): Win a 4-in-1 boiling water tap – see below for how to enter
We've teamed up with Qettle to give two lucky viewers the chance to win a Qettle 4-in-1 boiling water tap, which gives you filtered cold and boiling hot water, as well as normal hot and cold water. The taps are worth £498 each. This competition has now closed, click the top article here for our latest giveaway.