Tuft & Needle is ready to help you achieve that coveted good night's sleep during the most exciting time of the year with mattress deals that need to be on your radar for Cyber Week.
Get a head start on a better night's sleep during the Tuft & Needle Cyber Week Sale event. This includes a 30% discount on The Original mattress, Mint Mattress, and Hybrid mattress, and 20% off everything else including sheets, pillows, and even their new end table.
Tuft & Needle actually offers some of the greatest value when it comes to mattresses, and is part of our best mattresses list. Unlike many popular mattresses of today that use memory foam, all three mattress varieties (the Original, the Mint, and the Hybrid) include Tuft & Needle's exclusive Adaptive Foam, which is durable and breathable. Every mattress is available in six sizes from twin to California King.
We know that mattresses are big purchases that you hold onto for a long time, so a lot of thought goes into your decision. Your purchase is backed by a 100-night trial, free shipping and returns, hassle-free warranty, and financing options.
Plus, depending on where you live, you may even be eligible for same-day shipping in Phoenix, Austin, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, Kansas City, and Los Angeles. Woah! That's super fast.
The Tuft & Needle Black Friday sale goes on through Dec. 4th. To shop our top picks, keep reading.
- Shop mattresses and discover what everyone is talking about
- Shop sheet sets to really refresh your whole bed
- Complete your bedroom with a T&N bed frame or adjustable base
- Shop sale for the most up-to-date promotions
Shop the Tuft & Needle Cyber Week Sale
Tuft & Needle Original Mattress | Starting at $645 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
The Original, and flagship model, is the more affordable option. With Tuft & Needle's latest promotion, a King mattress will cost under $8000, normally $1,095, at 30% off. The original is a 10-inch, two-layer mattress with graphite and cooling gel to keep you cool and comfortable all night long with a medium-firm feel. For an extra $43, you can add the new HeiQ HyProTecht guards against degradation from microorganisms and inhibits the growth of bacterial odor.
Read our full Tuft & Needle Original Mattress review.
- Tuft & Needle Original twin mattress: now $451.50
- Tuft & Needle Original twin XL mattress: now $486.50
- Tuft & Needle Original full mattress: now $556.50
- Tuft & Needle Original queen mattress: now $626.50
- Tuft & Needle Original king mattress: now $766.50
- Tuft & Needle Original cal king mattress: now $766.50
Tuft & Needle The Mint Mattress | Starting at $745 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
The 12-inch Mint mattress with newly added anti-microbial technology is slightly softer than the Original with three foam layers and is recommended for side sleepers, those who tend to sleep warm or spend time sitting at the edge of a bed. The Mint had 30 percent more graphite and upgraded ceramic gel, which absorbs up to 5 times more heat than similar materials to keep you cooler as you sleep.
Read our full Tuft & Needle Mint Mattress review
- Tuft & Needle Mint twin mattress: now $521.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint twin XL mattress: now $591.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint full mattress: now $696.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint queen mattress: now $836.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint king mattress: now $976.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint Cal king mattress: now $976.50
Tuft & Needle Hybrid Mattress | Starting at $995 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
Those looking for a hybrid experience should seek out The Hybrid Mattress, which combines springs and adaptive foam for maximum support. Tuft & Needle's most luxurious option features five layers of ultra-breathable comfort, completed with a plush pillow top filled with carbon fiber-infused foam for extended durability. Plus, for every Hybrid sold, a sheet donation is made to Sleep in Heavenly Peace, a kids' charity.
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid twin mattress: $696.50
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid twin XL mattress: $766.50
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid full mattress: $976.50
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid queen mattress: $1,186.50
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid king mattress: $1,326.50
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid Cal king mattress: $1,326.50
Other core Tuft & Needle products
Original Foam Pillow| Was $85, now $68 at Tuft & Needle
Using the same principles as the Original Mattress, the Foam Pillow is soft and moldable, while remaining supportive and breathable. Your time counting sheep will be short before the dreams start rolling.
End Table | Was $195, now $156 at Tuft & Needle
Tuft & Needle's minimalistic wooden end table is the perfect bedside companion, or wherever you need a little extra perch.
Percale Sheets |$60-$100 at Tuft & Needle
Good things come in threes, like the Tuft & Needle sheet sets that come in percale, jersey, and linen varietals. Shop the wildly popular crisp cotton percale sheets, available in five colors.
Down Duvet Insert| $208-$344 at Tuft & Needle
The luxury and warmth of down will have you thinking you've checked into a 5-star resort. The baffle-box construction helps your comforter stay fluffy over time. Choose from light or medium weights, depending on the amount of warmth you desire.
- Looking for more mattress deals? We have you. We've been tracking all the latest mattress sales.