The hotly anticipated Magnolia Network is set to launch this year, and the preview on discovery+ features an exclusive advanced peek at content coming up that includes access to Chip and Joanna’s most-awaited projects. Magnolia Network is a media joint venture between Chip and Joanna and Discovery, Inc - a global leader in real life entertainment - if you haven’t already subscribed then what are you waiting for?!
The network has also greenlit two exciting new pilots; Van Go with Austin-based Chewy Design Co. owner Brett Lewis and Ranch to Table featuring cattle rancher and entrepreneur, Elizabeth Poett.
Must-watch shows to check out include three previously announced episodes of Fixer Upper: Welcome Home, new series preview episodes and one new special will be coming to the Magnolia Network Preview. And then there’s Breaking New Ground: Expanding the Silos which follows the Gaineses’ journey to growing the footprint of the Silos grounds in Waco, Texas.
Other exciting previews include Andrew Zimmern’s Family Dinner and the first full season of Home on the Road with Johnnyswim will be available later this month as well as single-episode previews from select original series: Home Work, Mind for Design (f.k.a Untitled Brian Patrick Flynn Project), Zoë Bakes and Inn the Works.
- Take a tour of this Joanna Gaines-designed home in Texas (yes it's for sale)
Check out the full schedule for February
- Fixer Upper: Welcome Home – episode 2
- Home Work – NEW preview episode: Candis and Andy Meredith's biggest renovation project to date is transforming a 20,000-square-foot historic school into their family home -- all while juggling projects for clients, rental properties and life with their blended family of nine.
- Zoë Bakes – NEW preview episode: Breaking down the secrets of talented pastry chefs and home bakers alike, Zoë François teaches how to achieve beautiful and delicious desserts right from home.
- Fixer Upper: Welcome Home – episode 3
- Inn the Works – NEW preview episode: Lindsey Kurowski and her team at Knotty Pine have set out to renovate the historic Oak Knoll Lodge in Big Bear Lake, CA, and bring it back to its former glory -- all while simultaneously learning the ropes of running an inn.
- Mind for Design – NEW preview episode: Interior designer Brian Patrick Flynn creates breathtaking spaces with an eclectic-yet-distinctive style. Along with a team of skilled designers, Brian tackles decorating projects on any budget or within any scope, all with a dash of humor.
- Van Go – NEW preview episode: Chewy Design Co. owner Brett Lewis renovates vans into tiny homes on the road, innovating creative solutions and tackling the many challenges that come with custom outfitting each vehicle for his clients' lifestyles.
- Fixer Upper: Welcome Home – episode 4
- Home on the Road with Johnnyswim – 5 NEW episodes: (full first season) Abner Ramirez and Amanda Sudano Ramirez of the musical duo Johnnyswim document their three-month, cross-country tour while juggling their growing family and finding new adventures in each city along the way.
- Ranch to Table – NEW preview episode: Seventh-generation cattle rancher and entrepreneur Elizabeth Poett tackles the work of running her family's 14,000-acre ranch while crafting regional dishes using her own fresh ingredients.
- Breaking New Ground: Expanding the Silos – NEW special: Chip and Joanna expand the footprint of the Silos grounds in Waco, Texas, with the addition of new shops, a Wiffle ball field with a unique history and the relocation and full renovation of a dilapidated church.
- Family Dinner – NEW episodes: Host Andrew Zimmern visits families across America to explore how the cultural, regional and historical facets of who we are inform what and how we eat.