Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The celebratory January edition features 44 pages of stunning period homes, from an atmospheric Tudor cottage to a colourful Edwaridan villa. Plus, we reveal the winners of our Home & Garden of the Year for 2020.
The issue also shares inspiration for decorating with pattern, sustainable design ideas for bedrooms, advice on buying an antique clock, and much more.
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue, then read on to find out how you can get a FREE Sophie Allport apron, teatowel and recipe book, together worth £39.99, when you subscribe.
In the January issue you’ll find all the following great content:
- 44 pages of inviting period homes, packed with inspiration.
- Our Home & Garden of the Year winners are revealed.
- Decorating ideas for adding pattern to your interior in 2021.
- New hobbies, and home and garden goals for the new year.
- How to buy an antique clock with Antiques Roadshow’s Marc Allum.
- Bedroom ideas to create a sustainable sanctuary.
- Sofas and armchairs buying guide.
- The fascinating design history of staircases.
- Repair and store original stone flooring.
- Winter garden maintenance – jobs to do this month.
- Comforting recipes to warm you up in January.
- Best winter walks to enjoy across the country.
Scroll through the issue preview
FREE Sophie Allport apron, teatowel and recipe book when you subscribe to Period Living
About Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This month, subscribe for 12 months for just £29.99, saving 45% on the cover price, and get a FREE Sophie Allport apron, worth £21, teatowel, worth £9, and recipe book, worth £9.99. UK only. Hurry, offer ends soon.