New Year, new resolutions, and we hope a better night's sleep is at the top of your list. Tuft & Needle is ready to help you achieve that good night's sleep with mattress deals that need to be on your radar during its New Year's Sale.
Now's your chance to save up to $150 off a new Tuft & Needle mattress. To break it down, you can save $150 off the Hybrid, $100 off the Mint, and $50 off the Original.
Tuft & Needle actually offers some of the greatest value when it comes to mattresses, and is part of our best mattresses list. Unlike many popular mattresses of today that use memory foam, all three mattress varieties (the Original, the Mint, and the Hybrid) include Tuft & Needle's exclusive Adaptive Foam, which is durable and breathable. Every mattress is available in six sizes from twin to California King.
We know that mattresses are big purchases that you hold onto for a long time, so a lot of thought goes into your decision. Your purchase is backed by a 100-night trial, free shipping and returns, hassle-free warranty, and financing options.
Plus, depending on where you live, you may even be eligible for same-day shipping in Phoenix, Austin, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, Kansas City, and Los Angeles. Woah! That's super fast.
The New Year's Sale is live through Jan 25th. To shop our top picks, keep reading.
- Shop mattresses and discover what everyone is talking about
- Shop sheet sets to really refresh your whole bed
- Complete your bedroom with a T&N bed frame or adjustable base
- Shop sale for the most up-to-date promotions
Tuft & Needle Original mattress | Starting at $300 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
The Original, and flagship model, is the more affordable option. With Tuft & Needle's latest promotion, a King mattress will cost $700, normally $750. The original is a 10-inch, two-layer mattress with graphite and cooling gel to keep you cool and comfortable all night long with a medium-firm feel. For an extra $50, you can add the new HeiQ NPJ03 antimicrobial protection that uses micro silver and vesicle technologies to break down and eliminate bacteria and prevent odor.
- Tuft & Needle Original twin mattress: now $300
- Tuft & Needle Original twin XL mattress: now $345
- Tuft & Needle Original full mattress: now $445
- Tuft & Needle Original queen mattress: now $545
- Tuft & Needle Original king mattress: now $700
- Tuft & Needle Original cal king mattress: now $700
Tuft & Needle The Mint Mattress | Starting at $495 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
The 12-inch Mint mattress with newly added anti-microbial technology is slightly softer than the Original with three foam layers and is recommended for side sleepers, those who tend to sleep warm, or spend time sitting at the edge of a bed. The Mint had 30 percent more graphite and upgraded ceramic gel, which absorbs up to 5 times more heat than similar materials to keep you cooler as you sleep.
- Tuft & Needle Mint twin mattress: now $495
- Tuft & Needle Mint twin XL mattress: now $545
- Tuft & Needle Mint full mattress: now $745
- Tuft & Needle Mint queen mattress: now $895
- Tuft & Needle Mint king mattress: now $1,045
- Tuft & Needle Mint Cal king mattress: now $1,045
Tuft & Needle Hybrid Mattress | Starting at $745 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
Those looking for a hybrid experience should seek out The Hybrid Mattress, which combines springs and adaptive foam for maximum support. Tuft & Needle's most luxurious option features five layers of ultra-breathable comfort, completed with a plush pillow top filled with carbon fiber-infused foam for extended durability. Plus, for every Hybrid sold, a sheet donation is made to Sleep in Heavenly Peace, a kids' charity.
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid twin mattress: now $745
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid twin XL mattress: now $845
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid full mattress: now $1,145
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid queen mattress: now $1,345
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid king mattress: now $1,595
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid Cal king mattress: now $1,595
Other core Tuft & Needle products
Original Foam Pillow| $75 at Tuft & Needle
Using the same principles as the Original Mattress, the Foam Pillow is soft and moldable, while remaining supportive and breathable. Your time counting sheep will be short before the dreams start rolling.View Deal
Percale Sheets |$75-$125 at Tuft & Needle
Good things come in threes, like the Tuft & Needle sheet sets that come in percale, jersey, and linen varietals. Shop the wildly popular crisp cotton percale sheets, available in five colors.View Deal
Down Duvet Insert| $215-325 at Tuft & Needle
The luxury and warmth of down that will have you thinking you've checked into a 5-star resort. The baffle-box construction helps your comforter stay fluffy over time. Choose from light or medium weights, depending on the amount of warmth you desire. View Deal