Ikea lighting is a super affordable design solution that will totally transform the look and feel of your space. What's more, some of our favourite lighting ideas below cost less than £10. Bargain!
So, whether you want your bedroom to feel a little more cosy during the colder months or you're looking to channel all the hygge vibes into your living room, keep scrolling for easy ways to create plenty of atmosphere. And for less than £10 each, they're sure to suit any and every budget.
1. Use Ikea lighting to create a calming atmosphere
A change in lighting can be just what you need to create a calming environment that's perfect for spending super relaxed, winter evenings.
Cloud like in its design, the Krusning Pendant Lamp Shade (opens in new tab) evokes all kinds of zen vibes and would make an understated statement in a space with neutral tones. And for just £10, we don't think you can go wrong with this one.
- Shop the Krusning Pendant Lamp Shade in the UK for £10 (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Krusning Pendant Lamp Shade in the US for $19.99 (opens in new tab)
2. Channel the Scandi Christmas vibe
Christmas is less than two months away, which we think gives us enough of an excuse to start at least slightly preparing for the festivities. And – in our opinion – nothing says Scandi Christmas more than these Strala Lamp Shades (opens in new tab).
We love the idea of hanging them in a window – you'll be able to enjoy them from the inside and they'll make your home feel extra welcoming for guests.
- Shop the Strala Lamp Shades in the UK for £4.50 (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Strala Lamp Shade in the US for $4.99 (opens in new tab)
3. Use lighting to inject colour into your home
If you're a little colour phobic – we're looking at you, lovers of the white and grey interior – lighting can be a great solution for incorporating it, subtly, into your home.
This Tokabo Table Lamp (opens in new tab) is a great example, as its gorgeous blue glass will flood your space with a subtle glow that promises not to overwhelm the space. Plus, blue is guaranteed to tone well with more neutral shades. And for just £8, you really can't go wrong.
- Shop the Tokabo Table Lamp in the UK for £8 (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Tokabo Table Lamp in the US for $9.99 (only available in purple) (opens in new tab)
4. Add a boho feel to your home
Perfect for adding an unfitted, boho feel to your room, the Sjuttiofem Pendant Lamp Shade (opens in new tab) has reached cult status amongst Ikea lovers. And its easy to see why. Its timeless design means it will work with almost any space and it costs just £10. Brilliant.
- Shop the Sjuttiofem Pendant Lamp Shade in the UK for £10 (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Sjuttiofem Pendant Lamp Shade in the US for $11.99 (opens in new tab)
5. Strip back your lighting for an industrial feel
Industrial lighting has been everywhere over the past couple of years. And often with a pretty hefty price tag.
But that no longer has to be the case, particularly as Ikea have now launched the Megagram Table Lamp (opens in new tab) which has a super industrial and very vintage feel that (frankly) we can't get enough of. Oh, and did we mention it costs just £10?
- Shop the Megagram Table Lamp in the UK for £10 (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Megagram Table Lamp in the US for $11.99 (opens in new tab)