Looking for fence paint this Easter Bank Holiday? We've found the websites with paint in stock and available for delivery right now. With the Government-enforced lockdown caused by Covid-10 likely to be extended for weeks, now is the perfect time to spruce up your garden. And painting the fences is one of the easiest ways to make a big difference.
Whether you want a bold-coloured paint or a more subtle stain, scroll down for the products available online right now, as well as the equipment you'll need.
Find more ways to improve your garden on our garden ideas hub page.
Fence paints: Where to buy today
If you're looking to give your fences a brand-new look, then fence paint is what you need. You can get these outdoor paints in a whole range of colours (we love blues to complement your plants), and they're all available online right now:
Fence stains available online today
The best fence stains will give your fences a brand new look in no time. Here are today's best prices on our favourite brands:
Equipment you'll need for painting a fence
- Work gloves
- Dust mask
- Sugar soap or cleaning solution
- Paint, stain or oil (see below)
- Paint tray
- Wire brush
Tips for painting fences
- Cover nearby bedding plants in sheets to protect them
- Gently remove and pin back and climbing plants, ready to retrain once the paint has dried
- Remove any old nails or screws
- Lightly sand the fence panels with a coarse sandpaper for a smooth finish