Spring fever has officially arrived, and in between long walks admiring the Cherry Blossoms or getting started on that long-awaited spring clean, it's also time to re-evaluate our sleep set up. If you've been feeling behind on sleep, an aging mattress could be to blame, leading to restless nights and even aches and pains. Luckily, Tuft & Needle is ready to help you achieve that coveted good night's sleep with mattress deals that need to be on your radar during its Spring Refresh Sale.
Right now, enjoy 15 percent off The Original mattress and bed frames, and 10 percent off everything else sitewide like sheets, pillows, and the Mint Mattress.
Tuft & Needle actually offers some of the greatest value when it comes to mattresses, and is part of our best mattresses list. Unlike many popular mattresses of today that use memory foam, all three mattress varieties (the Original, the Mint, and the Hybrid) include Tuft & Needle's exclusive Adaptive Foam, which is durable and breathable. Every mattress is available in six sizes from twin to California King.
We know that mattresses are big purchases that you hold onto for a long time, so a lot of thought goes into your decision. Your purchase is backed by a 100-night trial, free shipping and returns, hassle-free warranty, and financing options.
Plus, depending on where you live, you may even be eligible for same-day shipping in Phoenix, Austin, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, Kansas City, and Los Angeles. Woah! That's super fast.
The Spring Refresh Sale is live through April 18th. To shop our top picks, keep reading.
- Shop mattresses and discover what everyone is talking about
- Shop sheet sets to really refresh your whole bed
- Complete your bedroom with a T&N bed frame or adjustable base
- Shop sale for the most up-to-date promotions
Tuft & Needle Original mattress | Starting at $450 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
The Original, and flagship model, is the more affordable option. With Tuft & Needle's latest promotion, a King mattress will cost $722.50, normally $850, at 15 % off. The original is a 10-inch, two-layer mattress with graphite and cooling gel to keep you cool and comfortable all night long with a medium-firm feel. For an extra $43, you can add the new HeiQ NPJ03 antimicrobial protection that uses micro silver and vesicle technologies to break down and eliminate bacteria and prevent odor.
- Tuft & Needle Original twin mattress: now $382.50
- Tuft & Needle Original twin XL mattress: now $420.75
- Tuft & Needle Original full mattress: now $505.75
- Tuft & Needle Original queen mattress: now $590.75
- Tuft & Needle Original king mattress: now $722.50
- Tuft & Needle Original cal king mattress: now $722.50
Tuft & Needle The Mint Mattress | Starting at $695 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
The 12-inch Mint mattress with newly added anti-microbial technology is slightly softer than the Original with three foam layers and is recommended for side sleepers, those who tend to sleep warm or spend time sitting at the edge of a bed. The Mint had 30 percent more graphite and upgraded ceramic gel, which absorbs up to 5 times more heat than similar materials to keep you cooler as you sleep.
- Tuft & Needle Mint twin mattress: now $625.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint twin XL mattress: now $670.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint full mattress: now $850.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint queen mattress: now $985.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint king mattress: now $1120.50
- Tuft & Needle Mint Cal king mattress: now $1120.50
Tuft & Needle Hybrid Mattress | Starting at $995 for a twin at Tuft & Needle
Those looking for a hybrid experience should seek out The Hybrid Mattress, which combines springs and adaptive foam for maximum support. Tuft & Needle's most luxurious option features five layers of ultra-breathable comfort, completed with a plush pillow top filled with carbon fiber-infused foam for extended durability. Plus, for every Hybrid sold, a sheet donation is made to Sleep in Heavenly Peace, a kids' charity.
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid twin mattress: $995
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid twin XL mattress: $1095
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid full mattress: $1,395
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid queen mattress: $1,595
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid king mattress: $1,845
- Tuft & Needle Hybrid Cal king mattress: $1,845
*Note, Hybrid model is not included in Spring Refresh Sale. The prices noted are regular price. View Deal
Other core Tuft & Needle products
Wood Frame |$845.75-$1,015.75 at Tuft & Needle
Bring some style to your sleep set up with this heirloom-quality (i.e. solid wood) platform bed. Available in the pictured Oak and a sophisticated Walnut in bed sizes full through California King. View Deal
Original Foam Pillow| $67.50 at Tuft & Needle
Using the same principles as the Original Mattress, the Foam Pillow is soft and moldable, while remaining supportive and breathable. Your time counting sheep will be short before the dreams start rolling.View Deal
Percale Sheets |$67.50-$112.50 at Tuft & Needle
Good things come in threes, like the Tuft & Needle sheet sets that come in percale, jersey, and linen varietals. Shop the wildly popular crisp cotton percale sheets, available in five colors.View Deal
Down Duvet Insert| $193.50-247.50 at Tuft & Needle
The luxury and warmth of down will have you thinking you've checked into a 5-star resort. The baffle-box construction helps your comforter stay fluffy over time. Choose from light or medium weights, depending on the amount of warmth you desire. View Deal
- Looking for more mattress deals? We have you. We've been tracking all the latest mattress sales.