Want to create your dream kitchen, but don't know where to start? Just watch the Real Homes Show. In the new episode, our renovation experts explain how to extend to create an open-plan kitchen. From advice on installing steels to how long an extension takes, we've got all the info you need.
Also in this episode, we've got the lowdown on smart washing machines, five baking soda cleaning hacks, and tips on finding artwork on any budget.
The whole episode, sponsored by Checkatrade, is just 20 minutes' long, but use these timings to skip to your favourite sections:
Watch more episodes of the Real Homes Show:
- Small Space Squad (0.50) – Tips for creating an open plan kitchen extension
- Checking It Out (7.15) – 5 ways you didn't know you could using baking soda to clean your home
- Colour Wheel (9.30) – How to bring a splash of mint green into your home
- The Hub (13.35) – The lowdown on smart washing machines
- SoRealHomes (17.04)– Tips on choosing cheap artwork for your home
- Trade Secrets (19.02) – Should you buy your own materials for a renovation?
- Competition (20.25) – We’re giving away £1,000 to spend at Big Bathroom Shop. See below for details of how to enter.
Fancy winning £1,000 to spend on your dream bathroom? We've teamed up with Big Bathroom Shop to give one lucky winner £1,000 to spend on anything on the website. This competition has closed, but click here for details of our latest giveaway.
To be first to know when a new episode goes live, subscribe to the Real Homes YouTube channel.