Have you picked up the latest issue of Period Living yet? The fabulously festive December edition features 36 pages of period homes all dressed up for a magical Christmas, from a listed Regency home to a Scottish castle.
The issue also shares enchanting decorations, inspiration for festive crafts, ideas for thoughtful gifts, delicious recipes, and much more.
Plus, when you buy the issue you'll also receive an exclusive art print of the cover illustration by Josie Shenoy.
Scroll down for a sneak peek of the highlights in the issue, then read on to find out how you can get a FREE Sophie Allport apron, teatowel and baking book, together worth £39.99, when you subscribe.
In the December issue you’ll find all the following great content:
- 36 pages of period homes all dressed for a magical Christmas.
- This year’s best decorations – from jewel tones to woodland themed.
- Create a merry and bright scheme with colourful, folksy ideas.
- Make a beautiful wreath using foraged foliage.
- Buy the most thoughtful gifts with our essential guide.
- Discover the best festivities you can enjoy in lockdown.
- Bake a delicious gingerbread house.
- Recipes for the perfect festive feast.
- Winter garden tips – jobs to do and plants to invest in.
- Entertain in style with key buys to get every room ready.
Scroll through the issue preview
FREE Sophie Allport apron, teatowel and recipe book when you subscribe to Period Living
About Period Living
Period Living is a monthly magazine based in the UK, with shipping available worldwide. This month, subscribe for 12 months for just £29.99, saving 45% on the cover price, and get a FREE Sophie Allport apron, worth £21, teatowel, worth £9, and recipe book, worth £9.99. UK only. Hurry, offer ends soon.