Get in touchTelephone: 0800 612 6501
Following a review of Bournemouth’s care homes, to ensure they met the needs of a growing elderly population, the decision was taken to redevelop an existing care home in Tuckton, Bournemouth.
A major aspect of the development was the external landscaping, with a brief that included…
- That it stimulate the senses
- Be a place for residents to enjoy sharing experiences with family and friends
- Protect existing tress by using ‘no dig’ materials during its construction
- That, in order to maintain soil moisture and provide oxygen for trees roots, any paving must be porous.
- Natural Aggregate: 6mm Barley Beach
- Application: footpath
- Area: 354m²
- Base: asphalt
- Depth: 16mm
- Edges: pin kerbs
- Installed: February 2016
- You’ll be in the safe hands of a market leader of resin bound paving, since 1997
- It is compliant with SuDS
- Manufactured in the UK from natural aggregate, marble or recycled materials
- A partner of NBS with products listed on the National BIM Library
- A porous paving that leaves a perfectly smooth, accessible finish strong enough to withstand vehicles
- It is low maintenance and extremely durable
- It comes with an industry leading 18 year guarantee against loose stone; cracking; oil damage; UV degradation; colour change; frost damage and workmanship (when installed by an Approved Installer).
- Approximately 250m² a day can be laid. Suitable base options for SureSet include: