Get in touchTelephone: 0161 456 0501
Location: All UK & Northern Ireland
- Engineered timber is a three core-lamination of the solid wood which resists twisting and warping.
- Modified timber has undergone a process that changes how the timber performs
- Softwood, Swedish Redwood - This can be almost clear of knots and defects in the engineered form.
- Softwood, Douglas Fir / Columbian Pine - Clear of knots and with a decorative grain
- Hardwood, Sapele, Mahogany - Heavy and durable
- European Oak - Decorative and durable
- Accoya - Modified softwood. Stable and durable