DIYers of the UK, get ready to renovate. On a low budget. Lidl has big plans (for us) for the upcoming August Bank Holiday, and has brought out a range of tools that won’t dent your wallet as you’re walloping your walls.
You can start assembling your tool kit for just £2.99 – that’s the price of an organiser box, masking tape, or Japanese filling knives and decorators' knives.
There is something to suit everyone, starting with the DIY novice who wants to try their hand at touching up the walls or woodwork with a bit of paint (paintbrush set, £2.99), or perhaps are keen to upcycle an old piece of garden furniture (rust resistant metal paint, £2.99).
For the experienced renovator, there are helpful tools to make sure you are putting your shelves up straight (laser spirit level, £7.99, above), and a handy transportable wallpapering table that means you can get on with decorating every room (multi-purpose table set, £39.99, below).
For the DIY expert, Lidl is offering power tools for less than £100. The Multifunction sliding crosscut mitre saw (£99.99) has two speeds for precise cutting of wood, plastic, aluminium, copper and other types of metal. The in-built laser and LED work light also ensure maximum precision.
Lidl’s tools are on sale now and will be available while stocks last. The full DIY range includes:
- Rust resistant metal paint, £2.99
- Japanese filling knives and decorators knives, £2.99
- Duct tape, £2.99
- Paintbrush set, £2.99
- Organiser box, £2.99
- Masking tape, £2.994
- Rechargeable batteries, £2.99
- 24 Button cell batteries, £2.99
- 2-in-1 doormat, £3.99
- Handheld stapler, £4.99
- Socket and bit set with T-handle, £5.99
- Set of two tool holders, £5.99
- Toolbag, £7.99
- Laser spirit level, £7.99
- Universal transporter with handle, £17.99
- Multipurpose table set, £39.99
- Universal tool stand, £39.99
- Multifunction sliding cross cut mitre saw, £99.99