Christmas has come around fast, hasn't it? If, like us, you've nearly finished your shopping but still have a few things to buy, don't stress – shop online. As you'd expect though, all retailers have Christmas delivery cut off dates you need to bear in mind when shopping. To take the stress out of the run-up, we've got the low-down on all of the important ones right here.
Use our Christmas Countdown for more helpful dates, deadlines and must-dos. Need a little help with your Christmas shopping? Check out our dedicated Christmas page for all of the gift ideas you'll ever need.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY CUT-OFF DATES:
- Amara: Order by 3pm 21 December.
- Amazon: For standard delivery, buy on or before the 21 December. Those who use one-day delivery need to purchase on or before 23 December, and if you're feeling risky, on Christmas Eve there's same-day evening delivery and Prime now promise two hour delivery in some areas.
- Anthropologie: Express delivery, order by 12pm 21 December.
AO.com: Too late for Christmas deliveries now.
- Appliances Direct: Order by 23 December.
- Argos: No date released yet, but they do same day delivery, or in-store collection – perfect for last-minute toy shopping!
- ASOS: For click & collect next-day on or before 21 December. For standard delivery you need to buy before 21 December at 5pm. Those with premier or paying for next-day delivery, place your purchases before 23 December at 10pm if you like in the UK; for those who live in Northern Ireland you need to order by 21 December at 9pm.
- Cox & Cox: For Saturday and Sunday delivery you need to purchase before midday 21 December;
and for large items by 18 December at midday.
- Cuckooland: For express delivery, order by 21 December for Saturday delivery. All cut off times are 2pm.
- Currys: For large items, order by 7pm on 23 December. For small items order by 8pm on 23 December. For reserve & collect, you can order until 2pm on Christmas Eve.
- Debenhams: For next and nominated day, before 21 December at 9pm; nominated evening before midnight. For click & collect order before 22 December 9pm if you're in the UK; if you're in the Republic of Ireland, before 21 December at midday.
Dunelm: Too late for Christmas deliveries now.
- eBay: Varies depending on seller.
Furniture Village: Too late for Christmas deliveries now.
- Groupon: Varies depending on seller.
Habitat: Too late for Christmas deliveries now. House of Fraser: Too late for Christmas deliveries now.
- John Lewis: For next day delivery, order by 8pm on 22 December. If you want to click & collect, place your orders before 22 December.
Laura Ashley: Too late for Christmas deliveries now. Made.com: Too late for Christmas deliveries now.
- Next: 23 December for those last-minute orders.
- Not on the High Street: Varies depending on seller.
- Oliver Bonas: For next day delivery by midday 23 December.
- Soak & Sleep: 21 December for next day delivery.
- The Range: Order by 21 December.
The White Company:For click & collect, 4pm on the 20 December.
- Very: For last-minute orders, 23 December
- Wayfair: Varies depending on seller.
Wilko: Too late for Christmas deliveries now.