Get in touchTelephone: 01908 282111
Location: All UK & Northern Ireland
There’s more to a window than letting in light. When you’re choosing your system think about what matters most to you.
Are you looking for top-class thermal insulation? Is keeping the noise out your biggest headache? Do you want your windows to open outwards to maximise your living space or to incorporate integral blinds to control summer sun?
Schüco windows give a huge range of options and every one will be manufactured to your specification for your entirely individual home.
Our ranges include:
AWS 70 SC
Extra-slim aluminium profiles make this one of the most elegant solutions. Side hung and outward opening, this casement design combines classic contemporary design with high performance.
Great thermal insulation combined with a range of opening options: side-hung, tilt/turn, horizontal or vertical pivot, inward or outward opening.
The ultimate in thermal performance. Triple-glazed, completely airtight, suitable for even the most technically demanding Passive House designs without compromising on great design.
Electronic controls allow for automatic opening and closing of windows to provide extra security or ventilation control that reacts to weather conditions.
From handles that fit perfectly in the palm of your hand to high-specification insulation materials, every part of a Schüco window is meticulously crafted to give you flawless performance day after day after day.
- Precision-engineered, made-to-measure aluminium frames for expansive views:
- A huge range of colour choices for your own design statement.
- Security tested to PAS 24.
- Exceptional durability: the elegant contemporary design lasts for life.
- Concealed fittings and hinges for smooth, elegant design.
- Thermal insulation to meet the most demanding energy efficiency standards.
- Integrated sun shading options to keep you comfortable all year round.